We believe every child deserves rich and diverse museum experiences. Our donors ensure accessibility for every family by supporting KCDC Cares programs.
Engaging, interactive, educational exhibits and programs challenge children to use their critical and creative thinking skills. Our donors support traveling exhibits and local program design and development to bring new experiences to our community's children.
Our donors bring quality, hands-on experiences outside the walls of KCDC into our community to inspire a lifelong love of learning for every child.
Your generous financial gift is an essential part of making the Kansas Children's Discovery Center a vital educational resource for our children, families and educators. The support you give today impacts the lives of our community's dreamers, teachers and leaders of tomorrow.
Your tax-deductible gift will help the Kansas Children's Discovery Center continue to provide engaging, interactive, educational exhibits and programs that challenge children to use their critical and creative thinking skills.
Private, financial support allows us to:
- Provide access to children and families in our community through our KCDC Cares Fund.
- Design and develop interactive, educational exhibits and programs.
- Provide hands-on programming and outreach to local youth organizations and social service agencies.
- Expand by adding new and exciting educational exhibits.
Will you help a family experience the Kansas Children's Discovery Center?
- A gift of $99 will allow a family who cannot afford a membership to visit the Discovery Center for one full year.
Memorial & Tribute Contributions
Your gift to KCDC can be made in memory or honor of a loved one - it's a wonderful way to honor someone who has made a difference in your life!
Give the Gift of Discovery today!
(Secure Online Donation Form)