One of the best ways to support your community nonprofit children’s museum is to voluntarily donate closure membership days back to the museum.
If you would like to do that, you don’t need to do anything, and your membership expiration date will remain the same. But we will honor our commitment to members by extending memberships upon request. Memberships are a vitally important source of financial support for the museum, especially now. We are grateful for our members’ support!
What did my membership support during closure?
- Daily, free Discovery at Home programs
- Free Spanish language Descubriendo en Casa programs
- Discovery Bags full of educational activities delivered free to hundreds of at-risk children.
- Online programming for families with children who have an autism spectrum disorder
- Discovery Kindergarten, a free school readiness program for incoming kindergarten students
- Reopening expenses for the museum to protect the health and safety of our visitors. These expenses are ongoing and include additional sets of toys to provide rotation, vinyl replacements for all plush toys, an outdoor hand washing station, shoe sanitizing mats, an aqueous ozone machine, plexiglass barriers, and more.
If you would like your membership extended, please fill out the form below to do so before December 31, 2020. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Learn more about membership policies on our membership page.