We are hiring Playologists!
- Monitor the gallery floor, exhibit areas and outside adventure area to ensure safe playing, areas are picked-up/clean with sufficient staff/volunteer coverage to provide a positive visitor experience; Provide excellent customer service and educational moments for all visitors;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with the Guest Experience Coordinator to ensure proper management of floor and break schedule;
- Help maintain a safe and educational climate for the visitors at KCDC;
- Provide input and feedback to KCDC staff about visitor services issues as needed;
- Assist with opening, closing, and daily procedures (e.g., turn on/off lights & exhibits, doors locked, facility clean, laundry started, etc.)
- Assist staff and volunteers during private, after-hours events;
- Primarily work weekends, and Thursday evenings. Some weekday hours are available.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Considering relocation? Visit https://choosetopeka.com/ for tons of reasons to make Topeka home.