June 5, 2018 from 7 AM to 6 PM at Fairlawn Plaza Mall
Topeka Gives is a one-day event, celebrating charitable giving sponsored by the Topeka Community Foundation. The event gives supporters of the Kansas Children's Discovery Center the opportunity to have their donation increased, supporting more discovery for our community's families.
Topeka Gives in 2017 raised more than $510,000 in one day which was matched with $83,250.00 from the Foundation. 160 organizations participated in the event at Fairlawn Plaza Mall where 1,404 donors made 3,084 gifts. The Kansas Children's Discovery Center received $8,642.69 to support KCDC Cares and programming needs.
- The Kansas Children’s Discovery Center believes every child deserves rich and diverse museum experiences.
- We are committed to ensuring accessibility for every family.
- The support you give today impacts the lives of our community's dreamers, teachers and leaders of tomorrow.
Financial gifts to KCDC...
- Provide access to children and families in our community through our KCDC Cares Fund.
- Design and develop interactive, educational exhibits and programs.
- Provide hands-on programming and outreach to local youth organizations and social service agencies.
- Expand by adding new and exciting educational exhibits.