Full breakfast buffet included with every ticket.
Party + Play Included
All activities inside the museum are included. NO extra charges for activities, games and fun!
Slime, chemistry confetti, robot coding and more! Kids get to learn and play at Noon Year's Eve.
Expect the best balloon drop at our 8th annual Noon Year's Eve!
Party kit includes a noisemaker, hat and lei for serious fun!
- Tuesday, December 31 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Full breakfast buffet with pancakes and more sponsored by Hy-Vee.
- Serious fun science and sensory play (NO additional charges for activities, games and fun!)
- Thrilling balloon drop follows the countdown at noon.
- Each child will receive a party kit with a noisemaker, hat and lei.
- $17 for adults and children, $15 for KCDC members.
- Proceeds from Noon Year's Eve fund special programs for children in need, to ensure rich, diverse museum experiences for every child.
- Advance tickets are required.
- KCDC is open only for Noon Year's Eve ticket-holders on December 31. The museum is not open for general admission on New Year's Eve.
Honors medically fragile children or those battling life-limiting illnesses who need private play time.
Provides children who have an autism spectrum disorder with a safe, fun place to play.