Advance Tickets Required | $17 adults and children | $15 members
DIY donut decorating in the donut party room
All activities inside the museum are included. NO extra charges for activities, games and fun!
Confetti slime! Kids get to learn and play at Noon Year's Eve.
Expect the best balloon drop at our annual Noon Year's Eve!
Party kit includes a noisemaker, hat and lei for serious fun!
- Saturday, December 31 from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- Donut Party with DIY donut decorating kit included with every ticket.
- Serious fun science with confetti slime (NO additional charges for activities, games and fun!)
- Thrilling balloon drop follows the countdown at noon.
- Each child will receive a party kit with a noisemaker, hat and lei.
- $17 for adults and children, $15 for museum members.
- Proceeds from Noon Year's Eve fund special programs for children in need, to ensure rich, diverse museum experiences for every child.
- Advance tickets are required.
- The Discovery Center is open only for Noon Year's Eve ticket-holders on December 31. The museum is not open for general admission on New Year's Eve.
Honors medically fragile children or those battling life-limiting illnesses who need private play time.
Sensory Friendly Sunday
Provides families who benefit from a sensory-friendly environment with a safe, fun place to play.